simple is beautiful
Copenhagen Cycle Chic - Streetstyle and Bike Advoc: Guest Photo: Portland, USA
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Guest Photo: Portland, USA


We were well chuffed when Tanya's email showed up on the cyber radar. Yet another Portland view of their blossoming bike culture, this time through Tanya's eyes.

I love your blog. I used to live in Copenhagen and I really miss it there as I
miss a lot of the practical and humane ways of living in Northern Europe as a whole. Still, someone has to help spread the dream here in the USA. I am now the CEO for a corporate wellness company - RecessWellness.com. I just think that going to gym to "workout" or donning a bunch of crazy cycle gear is just silliness. I even own a Christiania trike that I use for hauling gear.

I have been trying to get regular people in Portland offices to just get on their bikes and stop making such a big deal of everything. People just about have a coronary when they find out I bike around in a suit and heels in the rain!

Happy biking (in heels)!

Tanya


What a wonderful and inspiring email to recieve. Thanks for thinking of us, Tanya! We wish you an eternal tailwind and best of luck with your quest. What a cool, blue bike you have, too.
Go Portland!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL