simple is beautiful
Copenhagen Cycle Chic - Streetstyle and Bike Advoc: Good Things
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Things

Oh goodness
Nothing like a bit of Nordic backlightaciousness gracing a Copenhagener on a bike in killer heels.

Scarf Weather
And then you have the Copenhagen version of The French Lieutenant's Woman. Classic style.

LongJohn LittleLulu
And then there is Lululicious. She took a break at the playground to sit in the box of my Velorbis Long John. I haven't personalised it that much just yet. There are stickers for our Danish bike helmet website Cykelhjelm.org and a Slow Bicycle Movement sticker. And the shopping bag for the Slow Bike Movement, too, from the online store.

I had made a box for it but Harry at Larry vs Harry offered to have a bigger one made for me, so I took him up on it. It's great. The kids love riding in it, too:
Kids in the Long John
I only really use the Long John for transporting the kids, but it is brilliant and practical. Old school charm, brand new bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL