simple is beautiful
Copenhagen Cycle Chic - Streetstyle and Bike Advoc: Cycle Chic in Sydney, France, Rome and the USA
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cycle Chic in Sydney, France, Rome and the USA

Sydney Cycle Chic
Here's a great shot of cycle chic down under from Lucy. Thanks for sending it along to us. Lucy restores vintage bikes and sells them on Australian e-Bay, if anyone is interested.

time to go for a ride
A wonderful shot from France from La vie en rose on flickr.


And here's a spot of cycle chic in Rome from Cappanelle.

CYCLE CHIC FOR KIDS
Cycle Chic for Kids in Colorado, USA
Here's a shot from Carl in Colorado. Thanks for thinking of us!
"This is my daughter just after she learned to “do it myself daddy!” Of course, if you are going to ride around the neighborhood, you MUST wear pink and more pink and knee high fuzzy boots. I guess I’ll have to get her a new bike now. (I bet it will be pink.)
I really enjoy your site. Keep up the great work. Carl."


Daddy's Bike
And here's my boy, trying out Daddy's bike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL