simple is beautiful
Copenhagen Cycle Chic - Streetstyle and Bike Advoc: An Unbelievable Sight
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

An Unbelievable Sight


You won't believe this. There I was waiting for the light to change on the bike lane on the corner of Gothersgade and Nørre Farimagsgade in central Copenhagen, minding my own damn business during the snowstorm and suddenly this Copenhagener rolls up beside me on her shiny bike.

I quickly pulled out my little IXUS and snapped this shot of her... see the snowy background... I was lucky to get any focus at all in the low light... and then she sped off to her cocktail party.

I'm just pleased as punch I was quick enough to record the experience for you. It's all true. The whole story. Really. I just hope she didn't get too chilly, what with that stiff northerly roaring down from Norway. But then again she was wearing gloves, so she was prepared for any weather.

[thanks to a lovely lady in Sweden for forwarding this photo to us!]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL